Do You Want Help Losing A Specific Emotional Issue?
I would be happy to help you through a counseling session on Skype
What types of emotional issues can you help me to lose?
- Social Anxiety - You have strong physical reactions, feel uncomfortable, or feel inauthentic in certain situations or with certain people.
- Relationship Issues - You struggle with jealousy, trust issues, anxiety, abandonment issues, resentment, insecurity, or arguments.
- Romantic Breakups - You feel heart-broken, sad, depressed, hurt, or angry about a break-up or getting cheated on.
- Loneliness - You feel lonely, isolated, lacking, unheard, or like something is missing. Alternatively, you may fear feeling lonely.
- Anxiety - You have anxiety about work, school, money, parents, children, health, death, marriage, failure, or seemingly everything.
- Unworthiness - You feel like you're unworthy of love, worthless, defective, worse than others, or there must be something wrong with you.
- Depression - You feel depressed, heavy, empty, lifeless, or hopeless. You have depersonalization, no motivation, or no pleasure.
- Work Issues - You procrastinate, or you feel frustrated, empty, stressed, burned out, uncreative, or overwhelmed when doing your work.
- Obsessing - You keep thinking about the same person, behavior, past event, or future scenario over and over again.
- Anger - You get angry, annoyed, or frustrated easily, or you are holding onto anger from something that happened in the past.
- Decision Making - You want help making a decision in your life. You may feel stressed, confused, or overwhelmed with it.
- Instant Emotional Change - If your emotional state instantly changed after an intense unwanted event or for some unknown reason.
How many sessions do I need?
- How I work with emotional issues is meant to help you to instantly and permanently lose emotional issues, without requiring you to practice or remember anything.
- I usually help people to lose an emotional issue in 1 to 3 sessions even when they have spent months or years failing to lose it through traditional therapy or self-help.
- 1 Session: If you think that your emotion is/was caused by a specific event, thought, or situation, then 1 session is likely enough.
- 3 Sessions: If your emotional issue comes up in many types of situations, or you've had it since early childhood, then it may take 3 sessions to fully lose your emotional issue. However, you will still almost certainly experience a major impact from the 1st session.
- 5 Sessions: If you think that your emotional issue needs more time, or you want help with multiple emotional issues, then you may want to have 5 sessions.
- Ongoing sessions: If you would like help addressing all of the issues that prevent you from truly living with freedom, joy, love, peace, playfulness, and clarity.
- Sessions are significantly more helpful than my online content (videos, blog, book) because I can address your emotional issues more specifically, with varied methods, and from a much deeper level.
- I can send you a recording of our session in order to help you make further discoveries on your own.
Who is Noah Elkrief?
- I am the author of The #1 Bestselling Counseling Book on Amazon, "A Guide to The Present Moment". It has been downloaded by over 100,000 people.
- My Youtube channel has over 150,000 subscribers, my videos get over 10,000 views every day and now have over 10 millions views.
- I have had 1-on-1 sessions with over 1,000 people from all over the world. Click here to see what others are saying.
- My videos are the #1 most popular videos on Youtube for how to deal with depression, loneliness, anger, social anxiety, a break-up, guilt, grief, jealousy, anxiety at work, stress at school, and many other subjects.
- The reason my work is so effective is because I am sharing what I have directly discovered through my own experience. The more suffering I lost in my own mind and body, the more helpful I became at helping others to lose their suffering.
Would you like me to help you lose an emotional issue?
Just pick an option below
- After you have paid, you will automatically be re-directed to my online scheduling page
- The session will be 1 hour on Skype. If you don't want to use video, I can call you instead.
- My next available appointment is usually 1 to 2 weeks from today. If you really want help sooner, then I can usually find a time for you within the next few days. Just send an email after you make the payment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- My working hours are from 7am to 10pm Sunday to Thursday (New York local time)
- There is no deadline for when you need to use the sessions by
- If you buy multiple sessions, I am happy to send you a refund for any sessions you don't need or want to use
- If you can't afford my sessions, please send me an email (email@example.com) explaining your emotional issue and how much you can afford to pay, then I will do my best to help you get the relief you are looking for.
By signing up for a session, you acknowledge that you have read, comprehended and fully agreed with the following disclaimer.